Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Adjusting to a new way of life...







Well 24hrs into this new life, and we are setteling in. Ruben finally fell a sleep last night about 930 and slept through the night until 700am. He is a very happy child, but enjoys hearing himself and slapping anything that makes noise. Today was a free day with no legal meetings. We had breakfast in the Hotel Sinu restaraunt. I asked for hot cereal for Ruben, but got something mushy, and couldn't tell you what it was. However, the juice tasted like they just picked the fruit and gave it a good squeeze. We took a venture out into the streets and didn't get hit. We are getting the hang of it. I almost feel like we are fitting in, but Tracey with her blonde hair and blue eyes is giving away Ruben and my cover... We took Ruben to the pool today to try and wear him out. However, I through in the towel before Ruben. He was like a fish without fins. I should say I felt like Rocky looked like in the first Rocky movie. That kid just splashed and beat me up. He was loving it. I think it is safe to say he loves this new life and family. I can't wait to get him home and let him go a round with his sisters... We also went to the park , but will talk about that later. I smell something brewing, and I don't think it is dinner. Maybe Ruben finally pooped:)












2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is a cutie! Glad you are finally together and off to a great start. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Boise State shirt! He is such a doll. I am so happy for your family. Praying for this process go smoothly so you can get home and all be together.

    ReplyDelete